What Are Bedbugs?
These bloodsuckers are attracted to your body's warmth and carbon dioxide. They hide in bed frames, cracks, crevices, furniture, mattresses, and other areas until they're ready to feed on you while you sleep. If you have a bedbug infestation, it must be treated professionally and quickly because of the bedbug's ability to rapidly multiply and migrate.
For Best Results, Complete the Checklist Below
|Bed Bug Preparation List
To be treated and for best results, complete the check list below
- Remove all blanckets, comforters, sheets and linens.
- Take the top mattress off box spring and leave off, inspecting it for any rips where Bed Bugs might be hiding.
- Vacuum thoroughly the whole bed and room and or rooms before the treatment.
- Take all dressers and night tables apart. Remove each drawer and empty the drawers’ contents. (Into a plastic bin with lid or garbage bag). Clean out closets.
- Any TV stands, book shelves and head boards with shelving, also need to be cleared off and taken apart if applicable.
- Please remove all curtains in the rooms to be treated. Wash if possible.
- While the bed is apart, be sure to wash all the sheets and linens with hot water.
- Any furniture, couches, love seats etc. must also be vacuumed if sightings were seen on any of these items.
- All occupants (including pets) must be able to vacate the dwelling for 3 hours to allow treatment to be effective.
- SUCCESS OF TREATMENT, AVAILABILITY OF GUARANTEE AND ACCURACY OF PRICE QUOTE ARE COMPLETELY DEPENDANT ON LEVEL OF SANITATION IN EACH TREATED AREA.
I have read and understand the preparaton list. I acknowledge there will be a charge if the home or workplace is not ready and treatment cannot be performed.
Following this check list along with sanitation and a professional treatment, will produce the best results in eliminating bed bugs.
Download the form here.
What to Expect
Following this checklist, along with sanitation and a professional treatment, produces the best results for eliminating bedbugs in your home or office. If you don't follow the checklist and treatment can't be performed, there will be an extra charge for us coming out.